Welcome to Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce Chicago
We are a 501(c)(6) nonprofit trade organization that provides leadership and representation in order to benefit the members operating businesses in the Rogers Park community.
RPCC guides businesses, service organizations, institutions, and individuals to establish new businesses and promote existing businesses within the Rogers Park community. Together we create and stimulate an orderly economic growth, thereby enriching Rogers Park’s diverse community.
Your membership may be tax deductible as a business expense as allowed by law.
Why Join RPCC ?
•Advertisement and Marketing – Outdoor advertising opportunities through event sponsorship, street-pole banners and newspaper advertising. Promotion online through our website, social media, and monthly newsletters.
• Business Advocacy – We represent the businesses and organizations in Rogers Park and will use our network to assist your with a plethora of tasks.
• Business Well-being Checks – We will visit your business to ask about your current issues and do what we can to assist.
• Media Mentions – The Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce will mention any and all members possible during radio, television, and press interviews.
• Referral Program – When a resident or business needs a good or service, we will refer them to our Chamber members.
• Ad Hand Out – We will distribute brochures and advertising materials throughout Rogers Park.
• Shop Local Campaign – We encourage residents of Rogers Park to shop at local businesses to stimulate our local economy.
•Community Outreach – We will connect you with our community leaders and their programs and events, so that you are in the know about upcoming developments and keep your business ahead of the trends.
• Local Business Directory – We will list your business or organization in our directory with complete contact information including a direct link to your website.
•Event Involvement – You will be invited to introduce your business at all of our events. You can also host one of our events at your location to bring potential customers through your front door.
• Fresh Start Monday – On one Monday a month, we will hold a lottery to clean up a members storefront exterior for one hour.
• Snow Shovel Lottery – We will pick a member weekly during the months November – February and shovel a portion of their front walkway when the snow exceeds two inches.
Mark Finley, Vice President
Founder, Buy Black Alliance
Owner, Multi-Facet Network
Bishop James Alan Wilkowski, Director
Evangelical Catholic Diocese of the Northwest
Juan Carlos Callan, Treasurer
Rogers Park Job Fair 2020
Thursday March 12, 2020
3PM – 5PM at Rogers Park Library, 6907 N. Clark
Friday March 27, 2020
4PM – 6PM at Teal Room, 6956 N. Glenwood
EXCLUSIVE SCREENING OF “WHITE LIGHT”
*For more information about the film and trailer, visit http://www.whitelight.film
Tuesday March 10, 2020
2PM – 4:30PM at Rogers Park Library, 6907 N. Clark
©2020. Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce. All Rights Reserved.
Designed by Nebula Creatives L3C